Organisation context and main job purpose
The post holder will coordinate the delivery of safe, effective maintenance through the management of risks, workflow and the estates work management systems for all trades and disciplines.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• To manage and control the worklist for all maintenance work in the area including mechanical, electrical, instrument, Contract and civil works, and to allocate the work to either core or external contractor vendors.
• Coordinate Vendors and Sub-Contractors.
• Produce a weekly work schedule for the Estates Work Manager to execute.
• Keeping SAP notifications and Work orders managed, and minimise backlog.
• Contribute to Codal Compliance and the development of engineering policies, work processes and systems by supporting the Maintenance Manager and Asset Engineers as required.
Key skills and knowledge required
• 5+ years’ experience in building maintenance environments, preferably with some manufacturing experience.
• Excellent adherence to SHE standards and compliance.
• Ability to talk to vendors and subcontractors regarding SHE and work management issues.
• Good knowledge of planning methodology/work process.
• Working knowledge of standard IT systems - MS Office and SAP.
• Ability to communicate information clearly.
• Methodical approach and good problem-solving skills.
• Must display initiative, tenacity, and concern for the impact.
• Prepared to challenge conventional norms and provide alternative solutions.
• Committed and flexible approach to work.