Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Organisation context and main job purpose:
The post holder is responsible for all internal and external processes linked with INOVYN’s use and cost of energy and continuously strives to optimize and improve the global situation.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Organise the external energy supplies for the Site in alignment with the central energy procurement team and monitor the energy use of the production units.
• Lead the continuous improvement of energy consumption and ensure ISO 50001 certification.
• Manage the entire process linked to the CO2 trading system.
• Represent the Company in various working groups of the German Association of Chemical Industry.
• Assure SHE objectives are met and continuously improved.
Key skills and knowledge required:
• Master’s in chemistry or engineering with at least 10 years’ experience in the chemical industry.
• Knowledge of business fundamentals and five years of management experience.
• Experience and working knowledge of the operation of a high hazard chemical plant.
• Pronounced analytical way of working.
• Knowledge of the German/European energy laws and the German energy system structure.
• Fluent in German and English.
• Highly developed negotiation skills.
• Strong self-management skills and leadership.
• Quality and cost awareness.
• Dedication to high SHE standards, with an open mind for continuous improvement.
• Enthusiastic team stimulator and coach.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application