Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is responsible for a shift team that provides the primary emergency response for the Runcorn Site in the event of an incident, injury, or emergency.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Respond to and effectively deal with any emergencies and other actions to protect safety, health and the environment, working closely with the local operating teams.
- Manage and lead a security service and maintenance of emergency equipment for the site (and its satellites) to agreed Company standards.
- Provide a front line medical response.
- Carry out internal training and assessments including site inductions, breathing and other protective equipment, and use of fire equipment.
- Work proactively to reduce the likelihood or consequence of an incident or emergency.
Key skills & experience required:
A comprehensive understanding of COMAH regulations; proven experience within the field of emergency response and security.
High regard for risk, safety and environmental impact are essential for this role as is respect of external standards, regulations and legislative frameworks.
Proactive and capable of working independently.
Must be able to work well under pressure.
Concern for standards.
- Critical information-seeking skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Adaptable and flexible.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application