Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
The post holder is responsible for leading the Electrical Engineering discipline within the central Research Technology & Engineering department, proactively providing advice, solutions and problem solving for INOVYN projects and manufacturing sites across Europe to ensure electrical safety and reliability.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- As the electrical systems expert, lead the strategy for electrical systems to improve SHE and reliability.
- Use knowledge to solve electrical engineering problems.
- Support the development of site modifications, project ideas and CAPEX technical approvals.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for electrical projects.
- Provide the central leadership for the main vendors of electrical equipment.
- Act as the operational and technical link between people and share best practices between sites.
Key skills & experience
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and power electronics equipment at all voltage levels.
- Familiar with a variety of electrical power system modelling tools.
- Proven operation, maintenance and design experience in electrical systems used in high hazard SEVESO manufacturing sites.
- High levels of independence and autonomy.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly adaptable in working in different countries, different cultures and with different design codes.
- Able to travel regularly within Europe.
For further information contact:
Alex O’Shea, telephone +44 (0)1928 51 1908
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application