ElectricaL Assurance Engineer
Title: Electrical Assurance Engineer
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: INEOS HQ Grangemouth
Are you in?
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies. Here at INEOS O&P our ethos is for all our employees to have true autonomy and be empowered in their role from day one. We believe this enables individuals to achieve their goals and ultimately have a fulfilling professional career with us.
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
The post-holder will specify, plan and develop the more complex Asset based electrical engineering activities within the O&P UK Assets. Including electrical inspection, project and TAR support, to achieve full compliance with legal requirements, site electrical standards and business goals in order to optimise Asset electrical engineering integrity, to meet O&P UK SHE, cost, and productivity objectives.
Please note we can accept applications from candidates outwith the Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals industry e.g. Food & Drink or Manufacturing industry experience.
- Be educated to HNC or HND level or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Implement and sustain Asset based electrical standards for electrical equipment to comply with the law and national standards.
- Assist and guide the O&P Assets Electrical Duty Holders to develop, deliver and sustain an Asset electrical equipment maintenance & inspection strategy
- In support of the Asset Electrical Duty Holders, develop an asset electrical equipment Asset Life Plan.
- Develop a competency map for the Asset electrical competencies required for O&P Engineers, Supervisors, and Technicians
- Have in-depth knowledge of electrical equipment design, specification, operation and maintenance.
You may also have:
- A degree in a relevant subject field with work experience in a similar environment.
- Chartered status (or equivalent) with experience in a manufacturing industry. Or substantial experience with other vocational qualifications
- Good working knowledge of the law as it applies to the design, operation, maintenance and decommissioning of electrical equipment.
- Experience with UPS, line & protection and fixed wires.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 34 days holiday
- Benefits Platform – access to discounts on high street stores etc. Discounted PMI, Travel Insurance etc.
- Up to 20% Discretionary Bonus Opportunity
- Scottish Widows Contributory Pension including employer contributions
- Free On-site Gym & Classes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ongoing Career Development
how to apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV via ineosopportunities.co.uk
Pre-screen (If applicable)
Applicants with a successful CV may be invited to an online MS Teams or telephone call to further discuss the role, the organisation and your suitability.
Successful applicants will then be invited to interview which will consist of behavioural and technical questions.
If you are selected as the preferred candidate you will receive a provisional offer which will be subject to a medical assessment and reference checks.