INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 36 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 194 sites in 29 countries throughout the world.
Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. This has translated into strong and long-term relationships with these customers. The management philosophy at INEOS is to operate a simple and decentralized organisational structure, coupled with programmes intended to incentivize our employees.
INEOS Oligomers consists of a portfolio of products that include Polybutene (PiB), Linear Alpha Olefins (LAO), Poly Alpha Olefins (PAO) and Specialty Oligomers. From a market perspective, Oligomers is seen as a market, technology and Product Stewardship leader for these products. To serve our customers, INEOS Oligomers has manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Canada, Germany, France and the United States (Texas).
ELECTRICAL AND PROCESS CONTROL SUPERVISOR
The Electrical and Process Control Supervisor is responsible to lead all Electricity, Instrumentation and Process Control Activities of the Feluy site.
You will be responsible for improving the safety, reliability and efficiency of the site's installations, units and electrical infrastructure. This in compliance with legal, internal and business regulations.
- Lead a team of process control and electrical engineers to achieve an optimal level of service.
- Lead electrical and instrumentation projects.
- Provide support to project engineers in terms of cost estimation, technology choice, design and specifications. of electrical / process control items of projects.
- Standardize electrical and process control specifications and work methods.
- Provide support to reliability improvement through Maintenance.
- Design and advice on regulation devices (valves, actuators, etc.).
- University degree in electrical/instrumentation/process control engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function in a (petro) chemical environment.
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of technical requirements, manufacturing technology and safety & legal requirements
- Actions and results mentality
- Change management skills and ability to motivate others
- People leadership and interpersonal skills
- Stress resilience
- Communication skills
- Fluent in French & English
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application