Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder manages the control and electrical assets within the CERECLOR plant to ensure their safe, reliable and efficient operation. This is achieved through delivering the appropriate competence of C/E personnel, application of appropriate control electrical engineering standards, and the development and implementation of the C/E strategy to achieve continuous improvement in manufacturing performance.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Develop, coordinate and deliver the C/E strategy for asset improvement and maintenance in line with the business strategy to achieve continuous improvement in manufacturing performance.
- Establish and maintain appropriate E/I engineering standards to achieve compliance with defined Statutory and Company codes and regulations.
- Responsible for Control and Electrical improvements within the CERECLOR asset, including the identification and quantification of improvement opportunities and the implementation of projects to exploit these opportunities.
- Ensure that troubleshooting and problem-solving are conducted to a high standard to improve production operations, reduce costs, improve quality and support planned change.
- Specify and arrange the execution of scheduled and unscheduled C/E maintenance work by a variety of internal and external resources to enable plants to produce at budgeted levels meeting SHE requirements.
Key skills & experience:
- A Professional Engineer who is proficient in Control and Electrical Engineering.
- The post will typically be a 3rd/4th appointment for a graduate with over 5 years of experience in plant control and electrical engineering.
- Able to direct the development of the C/E team to meet the needs of the business for competent personnel.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application