INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
The Jacksonville SHE Manager manages all aspects relating to Safety, Health and the Environment of the Jacksonville, AR site including worker safety, worker health, environmental protection and compliance with safety, health and environmental regulation including environmental permits with which the site must comply.
The Jacksonville site uses, makes, stores, handles, and/or ships large quantities of hazardous materials including styrene, dicyclopentadiene, maleic anhydride, phthalic anhydride and various UPRs.
A rigorous and preventative approach to safety, health, and the environment is of the utmost importance.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Champion for the Culture of Prevention
Safe, secure, legally compliant, and reliable operation of the Jacksonville, AR site:
- Assure strict compliance with INEOS 20 Principles
- Assure strict compliance with OSHA PSM and other applicable US Laws.
- Assure comprehensive and preventative SHE management processes are in place including audits, corrective action tracking, and incident investigations.
- Organize and support emergency response and action plans.
- Prepare documents submitted to regulatory agencies.
- Assure site Safety, Health and Environmental plans are maintained, current, and are consistent with corporate directives and chemical industry best practices.
- Strict Fixed cost control and leadership as related to SHE activities.
- Variable cost understanding, control, and efficiency for as related to SHE.
- Instill a strong SHE performance bias for all employees utilizing INEOS Performance Management Process.
- ENGAGEMENT of workforce - Communicate site SHE direction in ways that keep employees informed and committed to driving toward the Culture of Prevention, mastering and execution of tasks and outstanding performance in all areas.
- Active and contributing member of the Composites SHE Management team.
- Constructively interface with Functional Corporate SHE Lead to ensure best in class performance in SHE as well as leading edge execution of technology advances.
- Write and maintain procedures and work instructions related to Emergency Operations, EH&S and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct root cause analysis of SHE incidents. Lead safety initiatives, SUSA audit program.
- Maintain compliance with water related compliance requirements (wastewater, storm water SPCC,) including any regulatory reporting to government agencies.
- Create, lead, and maintain site health and safety programs.
- Maintain Hazardous Waste records including copies of waste manifests and hazardous waste generation volumes.
- Participate in activities that promote the positive relationship of the Jacksonville site and INEOS Composites, with community neighbors, the city of Jacksonville, Pulaski County, State of Arkansas and at a federal level whenever possible.
- Education: Bachelor in a relevant technical field, engineering degree preferred.
- Experience: 3+ years in refining/chemical plant SHE management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly motivated, goal oriented, strong team player.
- Experience creating and administrating safety programs.
- Requires minimal supervision
- Experience writing procedures and work instructions.
- Applied technical and management skills, understanding of a wide variety of Federal and State regulations in safety, worker health and environmental areas.
- Strong bias to excellent SHE performance; high level of influencing skills; team builder; excellent communication skills; coach; change agent; ability to network.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application