We are looking for a
- Participate on regular safety training at site:
- Safety rules and guidelines
- Operating procedures
- Incident sharing and learning
- Permit to work and Risk Assessment, etc.
- Active support to the safety culture at site and works safely for incident free operation.
- Understand and follow annual SHE improvement plan for the site.
- Work in line with SHE KPIs and Targets set by management from time to time.
- Contribute to Behaviour Based Safety (BBS) program at site.
- Participate on training at site to take BBSO to next level of reporting.
- Follow site procedures aligned with INEOS Group Guidance Notes (IGGNs).
- Accountable for
- Following and practicing INEOS 20 principles of Behaviour Safety and Process Safety at site through site rules and procedures
- Following and practicing Life Saving Rules at site
- Safety of other Employees, Contractors, Visitors and partners at site
- Following Permit to Work as per the site procedure
- Following Management of Change (MOC) as per the site procedure.
- Work in compliance with all legal regulations.
- Adherence to site licenses and permits.
- Participate on the INEOS Styrolution Sustainability program at site.
- Stop work whenever there is an unsafe condition and immediately inform the Shift Leader and/or Head of Department.
- Directly intervene with those in your working area not using PPE or not following INEOS Styrolution standards and procedures.
- Maintain the respective workplace in order and clean, as per best practices of housekeeping.
Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance 45 %:
- Solves electrical and electronic faults and performs preventive maintenance on the installations:
- looks at the occurrence of the malfunction
- Solves electrical and electronic faults (e.g. new motor fuses, repair position and pressure measurements, repair pump motor control), works for more complex tasks together with or under the supervision of an all-round automation technician
- performs preventive automation maintenance on appliances, installations
- carries out the regularly recurring tests on safety circuits through strictly defined procedures and steps
- Sets devices voltage-free, back under voltage, checks the circuits and circuits on the installations (bridge if necessary)
- Contributes to the implementation of the MOC’s by performing/modifying configurations on the engineering stations.
- Installs new components or removes components that are no longer used, as part of the MOC process
- Pull cable, run conduit, and terminate electrical wiring per drawings.
- Repair/Replace AC/DC motors (480/4160 VAC) starters, (480/4160VAC) buckets, (480/4160 and up) switchgear, drives, relays, switches, instruments, breaker panels, etc., from low voltage to medium voltage. Troubleshoot and repair AC/DC electrical equipment, including all pneumatic, electric, heat tracing and fluid powered items on site.
- Read electrical drawings and use them to troubleshoot, install/replace electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting/replacement/calibration of Instrumentation (flow, pressure, temperature, level, position switches), process analyzers, LEL&Toxic gas detectors,...
- Repair actuated, quarter-turn valves with position indication.
- Troubleshoot Delta V and Siemens S7-1500 PLCs
- Repair Motor drives.
- Repair digital cameras, analysers, etc.
- Troubleshoot, size, and replace electrical protection systems.
- Troubleshoot/replace lighting, floodlights and similar lighting equipment fixtures.
- Rebuild control valves; calibrate control valves, troubleshoot control valves.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may not be specifically listed here but which are within general occupational duties and responsibility level typically associated with the employee’s skills.
- Maintain good housekeeping in work areas, MCC rooms, maintenance work shops etc...
- Perform job tasks and training requirements as outlined in SOP’s and verbal instructions
3rd party contractor 10%:
- Monitor the executed work from 3rd party contractor and ensure that permits are received, and all INEOS safety trainings, rules and procedures are executed.
- Coordinate the work activities of electrical contractors.
Document management 10%
- Register own activities administratively
- Manages the PTW according the procedures. Receives the E&I related permits and returns them after completing the job
- Documents all changes (temporarely or permanent) made to the E&I documents (e.g. alarm & interlock list, logic diagrams, Cause & Effect diagram)
- Checks every day the new SAP notifications and asks Operations for additional information if the reported issue is not clear.
- Reports the performed maintenance tasks back into the SAP system after the work has been completed, indicating what has been repaired or maintained, what material has been used and how many hours the job has taken
- Work with SAP tools together with Planner and Work preparator to ensure short downtime or immediate replacement
Team organization 10%:
- Contribute actively to the team meetings and exchange information
- Supports the operators in the control room to solve small malfunctions in the DCS system (e.g. batch program interrruption, repeating alarms,...)
- In case of questions of production or other maintenance team members, explain the functionalities based on technical drawings
- Actively participate in daily maintenance meetings/safety meetings, and complete all safety and technical training activities
- Prepare for night shift
Level of education & Knowledge:
- College/University degree in automation, electrical engineering or equivalent with at a minimum 8 years’ experience in the chemical process industry.
- Chinese National Electrician certification for high voltage and low voltage preferred
Experience in general:
- At least. 5 years experiences in chemical/petrochemical plant for E&I discipline
- You remain in control, maintain an overview and react alertly in stressful situations and conflicts.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, which allows you to quickly gain insight and offers solutions to problems.
- You are a team-oriented, enthusiastic colleague who enjoys his / her skills share process knowledge with others. You stimulate cooperation within the team and other site functions such as maintenance, E&I, QM …
- Smooth (written and oral) communication is for you naturally.
- You set an example with regards to implementation and compliance with the principles of occupational and process safety and takes the right one in this area initiatives and decisions.
- Must pass a Company developed written and hands on test to enter the Department.
- Must pass qualification testing and “walk-throughs” within a reasonable period.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with diverse groups.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and follow complex work procedures.
- Good analytical skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Proficient in the use of various electrical test equipment including Fluke 754, 475 Hart Unit, TREX, HART Modem, Modbus Modem, DC Bridge, HV electroscope etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot chemical processes and equipment using a Distributed Control System (DCS) and
- troubleshoot using Aspen IP.21 Process Browser data.
- Ability to trouble shoot the E&I equipment and devices in chemical plant. Such as but not limited to DCS, SIS, PLC, instrument, valves, detectors , analysers , CEMS, LV&MV MCC, VFD, EHT, UPS, diesel generator, electrical motors, motorized actuators, FAS, CCTV, radio system, public address ,access control etc.
- Familiar with root cause, SWOT , reliability analysis etc. tools for E&I maintenance
- Basic understanding for function safe life circle management
- Good understanding for E&I predict maintenance practices
- Experiences for DCS/PLC programming
- Solid knowledge for E&I inspection and calibration
- Experiences with Emerson DCS, HIMA/Triconnex SIS , Aspen PIMS will be a plus
If you require further information please contact Can Gu.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application