Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontons. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Assure that all process networks required for operational technologies (OT) on the Antwerp site (for both assets/locations Lillo & Zandvliet) function properly, safe (cyber secure) and reliable while also facilitating improvement projects on these networks and establishing a long term vision. Manage and coordinate complex process configurations and realise projects within DCS by application of Advanced Process Control
Reporting to the Asset Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the own activities and initiatives respect and are compliant with rules on behaviour and process safety, regulations, INEOS’ guidelines (IGGN) and 20 SHE principles, life saving rules, etc. for all relevant areas such as safety, energy, environment, sustainability, policies and ethics.
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness, reliability and security of the Process Control, the Process Information, and supervisory control & data acquisition networks and systems for both asset locations (Lillo & Zandvliet) (incl. DCS, VMS, IP21, …).
- Responsible, as Cyber Security Officer for INOVYN Antwerp (both locations Lillo & Zandvliet), that suitable cyber security levels are achieved for all OT systems in line with INEOS requirements & manage and improve all IT/OT related documentation and ensure related knowledge is shared with the instrumentation teams
- Responsible for the identification, development and implementation of (CAPEX) projects to improve the security, effectiveness, reliability and/or the operating costs of operational networks.
- Ensure that plant objectives are met by supporting improvement projects, resolving process control issues and no security or volume issues occur wrt automation and process control.
Master or Professional Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ICT or equal by experience. Minimal 5 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge on Advanced Process Control
- Experience with Emerson deltaV, Honeywell and Foxboro is preferred
- Working knowledge with communication protocols such as Modbus and OPC, Fieldbus Foundation, Profibus, …
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure, firewalls, intrusion prevention, and network security
- Understanding of Cyber Security within process control environments. Familiar with Industrial Automation Cyber Security Standards and Requirements.
- Disciplines in Change Management familiar with consequences of downtime in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated problem solver, seen as a primary resource for improving performance
- Ability to work easily across organizational boundaries
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing; ability to adapt communications to the needs and background of diverse audiences
- Ability to work with colleagues and clients in different disciplines
- Leadership skills with ability to guide, coach and support a (small) team of contractors
The job holder will be based at the Antwerp Lillo site, with frequent activity on the Zandvliet site.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application