Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Customer Service REPRESENTATIVE Export Team
Location: Evere (Belgium)
Contract: Fixed Term
The job holder will be the focal point for Customers and Overseas Agents placing orders, liaising with Sales and Local Planning to determine acceptability of terms and conditions
and handling orders in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that needs are fully met, on time and in full.
• Ensure enhanced customer service across a defined customer portfolio.
• Process customer orders from ‘order to invoice’ in SAP.
• Ensure the effective response to customer needs/enquires by fostering good collaboration with colleagues in other teams including sales, product planning, logistics, loading, technical, finance and credit control.
• Ensure compliance with SHE, business policy, legal guidelines and agreed customer service procedures.
• Deputise for colleagues and act as a training resource for less experienced staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
• 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role.
• Fluent in English and French.
• Excellent team worker/collaborator essential.
• Excellent telephone manner, written and verbal communications skills.
• Able to problem solve with multi-tasking capability.
• Contractual and Competition Law Awareness
• Well-developed IT/numeracy skills.
• Good commercial acumen.
• Able to challenge others to find the best solution.
• Tenacious and able to show initiative.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies