INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference.? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative – Export to join our INEOS Composites business in Barcelona (Spain)
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Process incoming customer requests and orders;
- Determine export controls applicable to the order and coordinate efforts with the regulatory compliance team as needed
- Completing foreign trade data requirements, generating export documents in SAP
- Assure on-going regulatory compliance for the order and ensure accuracy of export documents and charges
• Check the orders against the customer and purchase order agreements;
• Respond to customer product inquiries and satisfaction issues;
• Instruct and liaise with warehouses, plants and forwarders to prepare and arrange the execution of the shipment of goods;
• Create and monitor outbound activities in order to complete the order;
• Invoice timely and accurately;
• Handle complaints and return shipments;
• Interface with and support the sales representatives;
• Maintain, update and file customer files, records and internal documents
• Monitor credit situation of the customer and liaise with credit department and sales representatives (PM)
• Must possess solid compliance and process management skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Customer and service-oriented attitude;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Language skills according to market: fluent English / Spanish
• Commercial insight;
• Affinity with administrative activities;
• Team player, multitasking ability;
• Experienced in using Microsoft Windows applications and ERP Systems preferably SAP.
• Two or more years in Customer Service with Export Experience desired
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with complex business scenarios
• Must be detail oriented and have strong problem-solving skills
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application