INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 36 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 194 sites in 29 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. This has translated into strong and long-term relationships with these customers. The management philosophy at INEOS is to operate a simple and decentralised organisational structure, coupled with programmes intended to incentivise our employees. INEOS Oxide is a global player and the number 1 producer of ethylene oxide and ethylene glycol in Europe.
INEOS Oxide has a turnover of 1.1 billion and 1100 employees. The European Business service center is located in Belgium. The production sites are located in Belgium, Germany, France, and USA.
For the division INEOS Oxide, we are looking for:
COSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Location: Antwerp (Zwijndrecht), Belgium
As Customer Service Manager, you will lead all aspects of the performance of the European Customer Service Department. You will supervise the customer service activities with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and the improvement of processes & tools.
- Steer and follow up on the overall daily performance of the customer service team in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Work on maintaining a motivated, well aligned and highly performant Customer Service department.
- Deliver excellence in customer service through the development and implementation of customer service metrics: by efficiently communicating customer's expectations, ensuring all purchase orders are correctly and timely submitted, managing queries and customer complaints, etc.
- Develop competences in the team, by knowledge transfer or training.
- Work in close collaboration with Supply Chain, Sales & Business management.
- Lead Customer Service projects and actively represent Customer Service in business initiatives.
- Be responsible for the recruitment of staff, on boarding of new team members and upskilling of the customer service team.
- Identify opportunities for differentiated customer service.
- Ensure strict adherence to best practices in Customer Service.
- Master’s degree or equivalent through experience. Ideally prior 10 years’ experience within Customer Service, Supply Chain or Commercial environment with responsibilities for managing a team and results. Broad knowledge of B2B Customer needs and Order to Cash principles
- In depth knowledge of the technical aspects of international trade & logistics.
- Good SAP/ERP knowledge
- Good understanding of all Environment/ Health/ Safety aspects in relation to product and distribution of chemicals.
- Good understanding of impact of Customer Service actions on Supply Chain as well as Finance &
- Excellent knowledge of English. Good knowledge of Dutch and other European languages is an asset.
- Powerful influencing and negotiating skills.
- People manager, you are a coach and can take any team member to the next level.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work within a fast growing global company and interact with customers and colleagues from around the world.
- We offer growth opportunities within the company.
- Competitive salary, a company car and an extensive package of benefits (including a Flex Income Plan).
Deadline for application: 14/02/2021
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application