- Purpose of the job: describe in 1 phrase what contribution the job is expected to make to the organisation’s objectives
The role’s primary accountability involves:
- Daily execution of Customer Account Coordinator (CAC) Order-to-Cash work scope, focusing on Contract & Spot customers (involving Letter of Credit, etc).
Secondary accountabilities include:
- Provide resolution suggestions to complex operational issues, this will require dealings with internal & external stakeholders; and
- Identify on-the-job process standardisation and simplification.
- Environment/Context: describe the most important internal and external factors influencing the job
- CAC work requires focus on operation details and sequence, documentation preparations and concurrently needing to coordinate and manage stakeholders – ability to prioritize work activities, ability to manage time and be efficient with work will be critical;
- Identify, recommend and adoption of process improvements, simplifications & standardisation; will involve internal and external stakeholders, getting acceptance will require facts, plus persuasion; and
- Issue resolutions is key challenges, it may cover internal extended team members and external with vendors/service providers and/or customers.
- Accountabilities of the job: describe the main results expected from the job
- Customer Account Coordinator Order-to-Cash work scope:
- Process orders and perform invoicing timely and accurately in ERP system;
- Prepare documentations meeting Letter of Credit requirements efficiently and able to deal with specific requests from customers;
- Prepare periodic price adjustments and rebate calculations for customer’s acceptance;
- Build and maintain customer relationships; ensure no service-based customer complaints;
- Complaint handling (if any) and case follow up until closed;
- Update timely order and pricing record (order book); and
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to ensure operations activities are progressed smoothly.
- Continue Improvement - Order-to-Cash and Operation processes;
- Be a ‘disruptive force’, identify on-the-job process simplifications and standardisation of current processes; and
- Ensure Letter of Credit process/workflow is simplified & adopted, aim to avoid discrepancies.
- Required Profile
Level of education & Experience in general
- Diploma or Degree or Professional Qualification is acceptable;
- With 2 years working experience, preferably in areas involving trade or import/export activities or customer service.
- International Trade and Goods Import/Export Requirements, especially with UCP rules and International Commercial (Inco) terms;
- SAP - Sales and Distribution Module;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-driven with a positive attitude;
- Courage to speak up, articulate, provide ideas and challenge status-quo;
- Able to work independently, deliver results with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work within a diverse geographical team, jointly delivering key performance targets;
- Problem solving and conflict resolution, quick thinker with issues and conflicts resolutions;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to manage 3rd party relationships;
- Be a disrupter (continuous improvement) striving for better results, balancing with being a process advocate – as situation dictates;
- Capable of working effectively under pressure and the occasion long hour day.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Performance indicators: Describe the criteria allowing to measure to what extent the results are achieved - related to the accountabilities
- Accurate & timely submission of presentation documents;
- NIL formal complaint from customers.