Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Sulphur Chemicals; Salt; and Electrochemical and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies.
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to be integrated into our International Credit Management team.
The post holder is responsible for cash protection by minimising customer credit risk and optimising cash-in through the efficient performance of credit assessment, control of blocked orders and cash collection.
- Assist the Credit Manager to define customer credit policies.
- Perform daily credit management operations, respecting quality and timeliness.
- Implement and ensure compliance with the credit policy and rules.
- Advise the business on payment terms and country risk.
- Provide reporting and highlight any significant deviations from the credit policy or KPIs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in finance or business administration.
- At least 3 years’ corporate accounting/financial experience.
- Deep understanding of financial processes and accounting systems (particularly SAP R3).
- Excellent level of English (both verbal and written).
- Experience working in a manufacturing organisation preferred.
- Hands-on approach.
- Able to work independently, but none-the-less you are a team player and have strong communication skills.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
We will offer you:
- Integration in a premier chemical company.
- Permanent learning in a challenging job and professional international development possibilities.
- A competitive salary and contractual conditions that are compatible with the function, skills and experience demonstrated.
Please send a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 17 June 2021.