INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Country Controller to join our INEOS Composites business at our Sant Just Desvern office (Barcelona– Spain). This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Finance function. This position will report to EMEA I Finance Leader.
Country controller is the point of contact for finance matters related to the month end closing group reporting, statutory reporting and the tax compliance for the nominated INEOS Composites entities.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Accountable for the execution of the month end closing activities in SAP system according to internal closing schedule and in line with IFRS and internal accounting guidelines;
• Accountable for the process of the monthly financial data into HFM reporting tool;
• Accountable the SG&A fixed costs on a monthly basis and provide any explanation on those variances to the Regional Controller and Regional Finance Manager;
• Develop close working relationships with local plants and plant analyst to monitor and analyze the manufacturing costs;
• Accountable for the statutory compliance including external audit process, preparation and filing of the Financial Statements of the allotted INEOS entities;
• Accountable for the tax compliance including CIT and indirect taxes such as VAT, property taxes of the allotted INEOS entities;
• Coach and manage the direct reports;
• Ensure reconciliation of intercompany transactions;
• Assist the Regional Controller and the Regional Finance Manager in the preparation of the annual Fixed Costs budget;
• Interact with the Human resource department for payroll related matters;
• Responsible of the filing of the reports to comply with local country requirements such as financial statistical information;
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
·Level of Education & Experience in General:
Bachelor or Masters Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
Professional experience of Accounting process and controls in an international environment over a minimum of 10 years;
Professional knowledge of the use and application of SAP system and Hyperion (HFM);
Excellent understanding of the use and application of Microsoft: Excel, Word…
Fluent English. Polish language knowledge is a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills;
Experience with management and cultural diversity;
High degree of tenacity and efficiency orientated;
Ability to work within stringent deadlines
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application