INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Procurement Manager at our Dublin office.
This role will lead a procurement team directly responsible for sourcing all raw materials and packaging, as well as logistics providers and indirect and capital expenditure. The job holder will be responsible for devising procurement and sourcing strategies, developing, and implementing best-in class procurement processes, including robust commercial contracts, and will have full accountability for delivering cost savings and optimal performance to meet business requirements.
The job holder will be a key member of the Americas Composites management team, reporting to Senior VP – Americas (a ~$100m EBITDA business).
With 6 Plants, approx. 400FTEs, >200 customers and 100 suppliers we are one of the leading producers of UPR resins & Gel Coats and #1 supplier of VER in NA and Brazil.
The role is critical to business success with raw material spend accounting for >75% of our production costs in a highly competitive market with multiple end use segments and constantly evolving dynamics.
- Work with cross functional teams to agree, develop and deliver the optimum sourcing strategy for all goods, services; direct and indirect spend.
- Research and identify suppliers to determine, along with cross functional teams, the best value in terms of quality, capability, cost & delivery for the business.
- Analyze historic strategy and spend with the aim of finding improvements in strategy and cost.
- Challenge and negotiate with suppliers to get the most favorable commercial terms.
- Ensure robust commercial contracts are agreed and adhered to.
- Develop and monitor KPIs to monitor and measure procurement team performance and also to perform supplier reviews in order to drive improved supplier performance.
- Analyze commodity data, macroeconomic forecasts and policy information to produce short, medium and long-term raw material price and availability forecasts for the commercial team.
- Indirect spend: lead collaboration with the operations team to deliver spend targets, stay in budget, and adhere to the delegation of authority process.
- Logistics: manage a large freight spend including the negotiation of carrier prices and the management of a large 4PL supply contract.
- Facilities management: procurement has responsibility for commercial office facility management.
- Assist with resolving disputes and providing a defense against supplier claims.
- Ensure supplier SHE standards meet the required expectations of the business, including the implementation of specific INEOS requirements.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Experienced procurement professional with ~10 years’ experience in a buying role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of complex sourcing, including a track record of delivering savings through identifying opportunities and seeing difficult supplier negotiations through to completion.
- BS in Chemistry, Engineering or Business, MBA or CIPS a plus.
- Ability to draft and interpret contracts, as well as ongoing contract/supplier management.
- Ability to draft and execute tenders.
- Industry / market knowledge and network of contacts.
- Use of knowledge of business economics and global drivers and trends and anticipating how that applies to raw materials sourcing for the composites business.
- Strong negotiation and rigorous analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge and use of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint and data analysis tools.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills which can be applied to problem solving, critical thinking, change management and project management work.
- Strong people development skills, leading growth of reports to improve knowledge, skills and abilities
- All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment unless they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application