Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Sulphur Chemicals; Salt; and Electrochemical and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies.
The post holder is a member of the Executive Team, with responsibility for driving the global commercial strategy to maximise financial performance through sales and margin generation thereby contributing to shareholder value.
- Provide leadership across the Business function to ensure continuous and sustainable progress in SHE performance.
- Drive the commercial strategy to deliver the Business function’s contribution to financial results (EBITDA and cash).
- Develop the long-term business growth strategy to include a focus on potential collaborations, mergers and acquisitions.
- Develop and lead the Business function with a focus on Commercial Excellence.
- Develop and ensure implementation of an effective advocacy strategy for INOVYN to positively position and protect the business as well as represent INOVYN at Board level in the key trade and industry associations (e.g. ECVM, VinylPlus, Plastics Europe).
- Ensure the Business function has clear development and succession plans for key roles and individuals. Grow future leaders into Board-ready candidates and secure succession for key roles
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in management, business administration or engineering.
- At least 15 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry, including at Board level.
- Proven track record of driving growth and significant strategic change in a multi-national context, including Europe, Asia and North America. Significant experience of driving sustainability as well as broad experience of advocacy, including chairing industry association groups.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of other European languages a distinct advantage.
- Highly developed negotiation skills.
- A master coach able to develop accountability and potential with direct reports and wider team.
Please send a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 25 June 2021.