INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Line Operator to join our INEOS Hygienics business at our Jacksonville, AR location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the manufacturing function. This position will report to Site Operations Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Making sure that all production deviations are reported to the Quality Unit. Making sure that production facilities are clean and, when appropriate, disinfected Ensure batch records are utilized and completed accurately and recorded at the time of activity. Verification includes:
- Inspect condition of bottles, caps and labels.
- Check that the stated packaging size on the label matches the bottles.
- Record batch numbers of packaging materials (caps, bottles), and finished product.
- Verify expiration date and lot number are legible on the bottle.
- Ensure labels are appropriately placed on the bottles.
- Verify the boxes contain the correct number of bottles.
- Verify boxes are labeled appropriately.
- Verify that the boxes are sealed.
- Ensure equipment is performing within all calibration and tolerance limits before/during use. Visually inspect all equipment and packaging materials for cleanliness and integrity prior to use.
- Inspect the bottles, caps and boxes for cleanliness and dryness
- Inspect the packaging line and spout for dirt and material buildup.
- Making sure that the premises and equipment are maintained, and records kept (i.e. cleaning logs/checklists) Load empty bottles and caps onto the packaging line. Unload full capped bottles into boxes.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent with 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Preferred candidates will have 3+ years of experience in an industrial setting.
• Must be committed to safety, and able to follow written and oral instructions well.
• Maintains a positive attitude and is a team player.
• Strong observational and analytical skills with a mindset for attention to details.
• Ability to do simple math to calculate weight transfers of product.
• Applicants should be mechanically inclined and must be very reliable.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application