Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
Main role purpose:
The post holder provides enhanced customer service to INOVYN customers ensuring that customer needs are fully met on time and in full.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Act as the focal point for customers placing orders, understanding customers’ needs and handling orders in an accurate and timely manner to ensure their needs are met on time and in full.
- Ensure enhanced customer service is achieved using SAP for order processing.
- Responsible for good working relationships between his/her commercial colleagues to ensure an effective response to customer needs/enquires.
- Deputise for colleagues during holiday periods, sickness and act as a training resource for less experienced staff.
Key skills and knowledge required
- Bachelor's degree or experience in Supply Chain (Customer Service).
- 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing role.
- Fully conversant with the business strategy, legal guidelines and agreed customer service procedures.
- Fluent in customer languages: French/Dutch and English.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving and multitasking capability.
- Well-developed IT/numeracy skills (SAP is a plus).
- Good commercial acumen.
- Good product/plant knowledge.
- Contract and competition law awareness.
- Able to challenge others to find the best solution.
- Tenacious and able to show initiative.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application