INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
- We are looking for a BI Developer to join the INEOS Automotive Information Technology department. The department sits at the heart of the business developing and supporting robust, easy to use, scalable BI tools and providing data, analysis, and insight to help shape the company’s strategy.
- Our BI will be powered by Microsoft Power BI so you will have a degree of expertise in this product but may also be familiar with the wider landscape of BI products such as Cognos, Business Objects, Tabelau and Qlikview, etc.
- You will be familiar with environments concerning Operational and Management Analytics and will have expertise in developing optimal BI solutions using large volumes of data with varying variety and veracity and ideally have exposure to industry standard methodologies such as Boyce-Codd, Innmon, Kimball and data Vault.
- Responsible for scoping, designing, building, servicing, and supporting all new and existing reports / dashboards within the organisation with the goal of providing robust analytical solutions that support the strategic aims.
- Responsible for gathering, inspecting, cleaning, transforming and modelling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
- Responsible for capturing data requirements to design, extend or maintain, logical and physical data models which support new and existing BI initiatives.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of the data artifacts (data catalogue and data dictionary) and system level documentation.
- Responsible for delivering testing, maintaining test scenarios, user acceptance testing and end user training.
- Responsible for maintaining and prioritising the BI development backlog as well as co-ordinating BI initiatives across divisional siloes and dealing with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Responsible for the BI estate and conducting approved technology upgrades, providing technical advice, product information and 3rd line support for the BI user community.
- Experience in report / dashboard development using PowerBI.
- Experience in managing the PowerBI Platform (licencing, security, workspaces).
- Experience in coding with SQL and manipulating large datasets.
- Experience in building data pipelines (extract, transform and load) to transport a wide variety of data types and high volumes of data.
- Experience of developing end to end data solutions using the Microsoft stack namely, Azure Synapse (data factory, data lake, data warehouse and data bricks).
- Experience with newer data platforms such as Snowflake or Redshift (bonus).
- Experience in time and project management using Agile or Waterfall principals.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and best practice - architecture and methodology (ideally Kimball) and BI Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).