INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
- Provide L2 & L3 Support to the existing infrastructure and Azure Cloud Systems of INEOS Automotive.
- Direct support to the Cloud Infrastructure Manager and the wider IT department ensuring the efficient running of day-to-day operations.
- Take the lead for the design, configuration, deployment and ongoing administration of all IT platform and infrastructure services.
- Ensure uninterrupted availability and uptime of all business-critical systems and services.
- Ensure appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained e.g. MFA, MDM, IAM and CASB where appropriate.
- Configuring and deploying an appropriate server and storage farm to support key business systems e.g. PLM, ERP and CRM.
- Scope, implement and maintain an appropriate online file storage platform.
- Administer the domain and directory service.
- Administer and maintain SaaS services e.g. O365.
- Take ownership for perimeter and network security incl. firewall management for a modern, mobile workforce.
- Administer the network infrastructure.
- Administer the corporate unified communications platform.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors and partners.
- Work on projects and other IT initiatives as needed.
- Several years of experience working with Azure is essential.
- Infrastructure and networking experience is essential.
- Degree in a computing/technical discipline preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is advantageous.
- A cloud qualification will be an advantage.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment and working towards tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently but also collaboratively as part of a team.