Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder leads the strategy, exploitation and implimentation of automation systems throughout the INOVYN business in order to deliver the required business performance improvements.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
For specific Automation discipines:
- Act as one of INOVYN's technical specialists in Automation and associated technology.
- Lead the INOVYN strategy that supports business expectations.
- Provide central technical leadership for the main automation vendors.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies, and lead their implementation across the business.
- Provide the technical lead for delivery of automation in major projects across the business.
Key skills & experience required:
- University degree in an relevant engineering subject.
- Extensive knowledge of Automation and DCS systems architecture and software for plant control systems used in high hazard SEVESO/COMAH chemical manufacturing plants.
- At least 10 years relevant experience.
- Experienced in the delivery of major Automation projects.
- Chartered Engineer level or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate technical expertise and provide specialist advice.
- Able to take the Lead Automation role in projects, as well as supporting and coaching others to do the same.
- Able to consider wider implications and communicate clearly particularly when dealing with non-specialists.
- Confident dealing with different cultures and backgrounds.
- Able to travel regularly in Europe.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application