We are looking for a
Fixed Term Contract
A. Purpose /Role of the job: Describe in 1 phrase what contribution the job is expected to make to the organisation’s objectives
- Perform day to day logistics activities at site to ensure the integrated and rational systems of physical distribution of materials (storing, transportation and distribution of all outgoing Finished Goods & scrap materials in accordance with company strategies).
B. Environment/Context/Complexity of the job: Describe the most important internal and external factors influencing the job
- Collaboration with site operations team viz. – Production, Operations, QA, SHE etc.
- Handling of daily transaction of max 500 MT (transfer of material from operations to warehouse and dispatch of material).
- Dealing with external service provider viz. Transporters, Scrap Customers, Forklift Service providers, etc.
- Inculcation of safety awareness among service providers (forklift, truck / tanker drivers, transporter supervisors, etc.) and implementation of INSTY safety requirements.
C. Responsibilities/ Accountabilities of the job: Describe the main results expected from the job
- Key Result Areas:
Operations Management ( Finished Goods Storage & Outbound Logistics) at site
- Manage the movement of Finished Goods & scrap materials out of the site in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local and international law (Exports) and company processes.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant outbound activities.
- Manage outbound delivery process efficiently as per SOPs & ISO Work Manuals.
- Managing the internal Finished Goods warehouse to ensure inventory accuracy and on time material movement.
- Ensuring dispatches of scrap material as per SOP & DOA matrix.
- Coordinating with internal and Logistics teams regarding, cost reduction and various other process improvement initiatives.
- Inculcate SHE culture among employees (company & service provider) as per INSTY guidelines through frequent safety talks & training.
- Contacting and coordinating with internal stake holders to ensure submission of all require documents to fulfill GST / regulatory compliance related matter.
- Generation of dispatch documents in SAP & E Way Bill online.
- Fulfilling various internal and statutory audit related documents requirement & timely closure of NCMs.
- Preparation of Job work Challan in SAP & maintenance of records as per ISO and statutory guideline.
- Daily & Monthly reports & MIS preparation
- Ensure safe and efficient warehousing, achieving outbound logistics targets with dispatch accuracy.
- Key Result Areas:
Inventory Management of Finished Goods at site.
- Inventory Management – Monthly Independent Blind Count, Monthly 100% physical stock count, Quarterly Statutory Stock Count of FG at in-plant Warehouse & outside storage locations.
- Inventory Record Accuracy – 100% for all SKU’s of FG.
- FIFO adherence
- 100% Inventory Record Accuracy
- Key Result Areas:
- Training and guidance to contractual staffs to perform day to day warehouse & dispatch activities.
- Plan the work schedules of warehouse team members and resource requirements, allocation of tasks, rotating responsibilities as appropriate to achieve flexibility and meet with operational requirements.
- Monitor external service provider’s performance to ensure their meeting target of SHE, Quality and Services level at our plant.
- Create the right conditions for a capable, well-motivated and highly productive team operating at optimum levels with INSTY safety requirements.
- Key Result Areas :
Internal and External Audits
- Maintain an update logistics & planning procedures, work instructions and other documents in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 in HSEQ database by completely
- Active role in audit work to ensure an effective audit performed and respond to internal & external audits inquiry (GST, Asset Care etc.).
- Effective Internal & External Control and Compliance
D. Dimensions: Describe the most representative figures of the job (for example: number of staff, budget you’re responsible for, number of projects)
Number or amount in €
Managing a Finished Goods volume per month
~ 1500 MT (Over all volume 4500 MT shared among team members)
Supervision of staff: Give the number of people you supervise (“Direct” means that they report directly to you, “Indirect” means they report to someone who reports to you.)
E. Main contacts /Interfaces: What are the internal and external contacts you have, necessary for reaching your results?
Frequency of contacts
My role in those contacts 
Purpose of contacts
Managing outgoing material
External FG Warehouse Service Provider
As & when needed
Managing FG at Outside Warehouse
Plants (Production, Environment, QC, Maintenance, Administration )
Material movement within site
Offices (Sales, Procurement, Financing, Controlling)
As & when needed
Co-ordination for material movement
F. Required profile:
Level of education & Knowledge:
Graduate degree either in Science or Commerce.
Experience in general:
- At least 2-4 years relevant working experience in outbound logistics preferably in a Chemical plant.
- Striving for Achievement and Result Orientation.
- Communication and Interpersonal Orientation.
- Conflict Management.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with SAP ERP system and knowledge.
Competencies, Behavioral skills: (acc. to competency profile and required level of descriptions)
G. Performance indicators: Describe the criteria allowing to measure to what extent the results are achieved - related to the accountabilities
- Ensure safe and efficient outbound logistics as per SOPs & work instructions.
- Ensure proper storage of FG as per Inventory Norms & Material Compatibility.
- Inventory Management – Daily Stock Count in silent hours, Monthly Independent Blind Count, Quarterly Statutory Stock Count for FG.
- Inventory Record Accuracy – 100% for FG.
- Comply with law and other requirements of India.
 R – Responsible for getting tasks done (in terms of practically doing things)
A – Accountable for the task (approver of costs)
C – Consulted for the task
I – Informed about the task
If you require further information please contact Ruchi Sharma.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application