IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2021, sales were at 6 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
For our office/site in Antwerp we are looking for a:
Asset & Process Manager (F/M)
YOUR JOB AT INEOS STYROLUTION
- You are responsible for the integrity, the value conservation and the further development of the assets of the Styrolux plant.
- You initiate and monitor all maintenance and inspection activities, you determine and further develop strategies regarding maintenance, spare parts and turnarounds, you are responsible for the MOC process, for KPI’s related to the asset integrity and you support process optimizations.
- You monitor the capital expenses related to MOC’s and projects, develop the project budgets of the following year and you forecast on a regular base the cash out reporting this in a technical report.
- You are responsible for and manage non-manpower fixed costs, especially the maintenance costs in the way of budget preparation, monthly tracking, budget compliance and optimization.
- Regarding SHE is it your role to promote and uphold the safety performance in accordance with process safety directives. With this respect you maintain and further develop the safety concept of the plant, perform safety studies and investigate incidents with a strong focus on the plant assets.
- You perform internal audits and plant tours.
- You act as the main contact person of the plant towards maintenance and engineering regarding your technical projects.
- For further optimization of the plant, you are the idea manager assessing the ideas if valuable and initiate the necessary next steps.
- As the energy manager of the plant, you are in regular contact with the site energy manager. You coordinate, monitor and evaluate the energy improvement.
- In this role you report to the Plant Manager Styrolux.
- You have a master degree in (electro)mechanical or chemical engineering and at least 5 years experience in the chemical process industry.
- You have knowledge and experience in maintenance, asset or reliability management.
- You have profound understanding concerning value conservation of assets and concerning maintenance strategies.
- You have knowledge of technical specifications, guidelines, project & maintenance related technical legislation and of process safety.
- You have strong project management skills, and you have a basic financial knowledge.
- You are an analytical thinker who works result driven.
- Cost consciousness, change agent and innovation driven are competencies that characterize you very well.
- You take ownership and you can communicate with different levels of the organization.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Voel je de chemie? Wij nemen graag de tijd om jouw kandidatuur grondig te bekijken.