Note: This position is not required for Malaysia only but within Asia.
The incumbent is responsible for leading reliability support to influence joint ventures in delivering reliability priorities and implementation plan to protect INEOS interest in the area of plant reliability and utilisation. The Reliability Lead works closely with JVs Leadership Team and reliability/maintenance managers, and other reliability/availability professionals in INEOS businesses to bring in best practices to further improve reliability excellence of joints ventures.
- The JV Manufacturing Excellence team is responsible for providing technical support in the field of plant manufacturing excellence and to prioritize and drive the overall JV SHE agenda, sharing the best practices between INEOS operated sites and JV’s
- This team is responsible for developing the overall strategies to influence the JV’s to embed the INEOS safety culture, and drive process safety improvement
- This team works closely with the INEOS Acetyls Technology Support Team and JV’s to develop reliability strategies and reliability improvement plan to further improve the JV’s reliability and TAR performance
- In addition, this team will also work with the INEOS Acetyls Technology Support Team and JV’s to progress cost and efficiency improvements
Accountabilities of the job
- Act as the custodian for INEOS Acetyls implementation guides/plans, IGGNs and advice JVs on such matters.
- Lead reliability peer assists /reviews on Projects and TAR activities of JV sites as well as independent reliability audits.
- Work closely with entities JV Heads, INEOS secondees, JV reliability/maintenance managers on the JV entities annual reliability agendas, including site visits, TAR improvements works, etc.
- Support JV business on delivery of annual reliability priorities, implementation plan and performance in accordance to KPI set.
- Support JV business on reliability programs, such as RBI,Life Cycle Management, etc.
- Support business on overall asset reliability performance improvement plan, including provide monthly reliability performance analysis, timely reliability issues interventions and improvement actions follow up, etc.
- Act as Acetyls reliability tag in Asia Pacific region in coordination with other business / regional INEOS reliability professionals to provide necessary support to all Acetyls joint ventures.
- Provide reliability inputs to the JVs and reliability manager network, follow up assigned actions accordingly.
- Travel required: up to 25%
- Minimum BS in Engineering / Science
- Minimum 15 years of experience with plant maintenance/reliability work.
- Track record of technical excellence and analytical skills in manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of INEOS internal standards / applicable external standards in the area of asset reliability
- Demonstrated proficiency in influencing others and working with people at all levels
- An excellent reliability/maintenance professional with demonstrated track record of working across organisational boundaries to engage and motivate teams to deliver
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability reporting across JV’s
- Development of annual Reliability Improvement Plans at all JV’s
- Review of all reliability incident investigations and agreement for resulting improvement plans
- Integration of all JV reliability data in INEOS reporting requirements from 2024 (with 2022/23 plan to achieve this)
- JVs are well adviced on INEOS reliability expectations / asset management and best practices
- Reliability culture are forming and establishing – development of reliability KPIs, reporting, and Turnaround reviews
- Cordial and professional liaison/relations with JV secondees and JV asset /maintenance managers
- Lessons learned from reliability Incidents are acted upon.