Location: Runcorn, UK
Start Date: 1st September 2022
To undertake an apprentice training programme over a period of 15 – 18 months, following the
Customer Service Specialist (ST0071) standard. Our apprentices will be doing real work from day one,
adding value by providing an enhanced service to customers, ensuring their needs are fully met, on
time. The apprenticeship training will be provided in conjunction with TTE.
What you'll be doing
- Providing a constant focus on Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) when managing customer requirements.
- Be the focal point for Customers placing orders; understanding their needs and handling orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Making optimum use of our IT systems (SAP) for order processing, ensuring the best customer service is achieved.
- Building good working relationships with all customers, hauliers, depots and colleagues.
- Ensure that all documentation requirements are met.
What you'll have
- A Level qualification or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Tenacity to see tasks through to the end
Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe’s leading supplier of vinyls and top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion INOVYN has around 4,300 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
What we offer
- An enhanced starting salary with a structured salary progression
- Valuable, relevant experience in a large multi-national Company
- A great working environment in a brand new office building with free refreshments, free onsite gym and a café.
- Opportunity to apply for permanent opportunities at the end of the apprenticeship
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th June 2022