Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main job purpose:
The post holder is responsible for providing the business with an analysis service so that environmental, safety, process control and product quality requirements are satisfied.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Produce and implement a weekly/quarterly plan optimising the analysis schedule, plant/environmental performance, and the commercial requirements to meet business needs.
- Analyse samples using established procedures so that the production/environmental processes and final products can be controlled within the agreed targets or specifications.
- Validate analytical results, taking appropriate action to address any anomalies, to ensure all business decisions are based on robust data.
- Analyse unscheduled samples by prescribed or modified methods to enable production, environmental, product quality or external customer problems to be resolved; maintain laboratory Quality Assurance files to satisfy appropriate standards (ISO 9002 /UKAS).
- Maintain and calibrate analytical instruments to the agreed schedule, including rectifying routine problems that arise, to ensure business decisions are made on robust analytical data.
Key skills & experience required:
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application