Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Sulphur Chemicals; Salt; and Electrochemical and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies.
The post holder will perform timely cash allocation to ensure the correct outstanding amounts owed to INOVYN are available on a daily basis to enable the Credit Team to chase overdue customers. The post holder will also clear bank receivables sub-accounts on a monthly basis to ensure all accounting records are accurate, ensuring month end results are correct.
- Carry out cash allocation, manually posting all unrecognised and incomplete items, identifying the correct customer and ensuring all discounts taken are valid and correct.
- Carry out cash collection on a daily basis by creating collections for SEPA B2B and RIBA – identifying documents cleared before the securitisation run and preparing journals to correct.
- Clear receivables bank sub-accounts for all relevant company codes by analysing postings and making corrections if necessary
- Identifying and reversing any incorrect automatically allocated receipts from FEBA, taking into consideration securitisation and receivables sub-accounts, to ensure that FEBA is correctly updated and reset.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified to A Level or equivalent.
- Experience in a customer facing role, with experience in Accounts Receivable preferable.
- Good level of IT literacy, numeracy and a good knowledge of SAP R3.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with customers and internally at differing levels within INOVYN.
- A high concern for standards is essential.
- Highly organised and focussed on the accuracy of work produced to meet tight and challenging deadlines on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Please send a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 27th May 2021.