INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS Composites has several sites across the US.
The role is based in Dublin, OH office, headquarter of INEOS Composites NA and is the point of contact for finance matters related to the purchase to pay process from invoice processing through making supplier payments for the nominated INEOS Composites entities.
This role requires the jobholder to work as part of a Finance team, which manages all aspects of finance and accounting relating to business activity.
The role requires communication with both external suppliers and internal contacts. The jobholder is required to have a complete understanding of Accounts Payable process to ensure that payments are made, accounted for and allocated in time to meet the supplier’s contractual payment term obligations and to avert overdue and non-payments. The jobholder will be required to raise queries with suppliers via telephone and e-mail relating to the payment of their invoices.
Whilst having no direct reports, the job holder will interact with all members of the Finance team, and others functions across the business
The jobholder must be flexible in approach and will be called upon to assist in varied accounting activities for which they are capable as required.
- Scanning invoices in ERP system for processing and posting;
- Processing automated supplier invoice payment runs and emergency payments when the need arises;
- identifying and returning to suppliers those invoices which are invoiced to an incorrect legal entity, etc.;
- Resolve supplier queries with regards to the payment of open invoices;
- Ensuring invoice payment due dates adhere to the payment terms agreed within the vendor master data;
- Verifying invoice bank details match those within the vendor master data;
- Allocation of invoices to the correct Purchase Order / Cost Center;
- Review and release of blocked purchase invoices;
- Daily sorting and distribution of incoming mail/emails.
- To reconcile the Accounts Payable ledger to the control accounts.
- To identify aged open payable items and follow the appropriate course of action to determine the root cause.
- To identify those open GRNI items which could be considered for write-off, supported by discussions with the purchaser.
- Issue vendor 1099’s.
- Professional experience of Accounts payable process and controls;
- Professional knowledge of the use and application of SAP systems;
- Excellent understanding of the use and application of other I.T. (Excel, Word);
- Strong interpersonal skills and concern for impact – when dealing with suppliers and purchasers;
- High degree of tenacity – to resolve completely any issues which impact on cash;
- Efficiency orientated – as the role requires the handling and processing of large volumes of data;
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines;
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application