INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference.? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our INEOS Composites business in Barcelona (Spain)
Reporting to the Finance Controller, the Accountant has a complete comprehension of the month end group reporting process to ensure that the financial information is accurate and reported in time to meet the expectations of INEOS business management.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Executing month end closing activities in SAP system according to internal closing schedule and in line with IFRS and internal accounting guidelines:
• Processing monthly financial data into HFM reporting tool.
• Undertake system corrections, investigate and analyse major costs and yield variances.
• Review and Analyse the Plant and Regional SG&A Fixed Costs costs on a monthly basis.
• Posting of Month end journal entries like Bad Debt reserves, and various types of re-class and accruals journals.
• Posting of revenue recognition related accruals, e.g. shipped not billed, contract related, deferred billing.
• Posting of payroll and any other standards entries.
• Document all supporting documentation related month end closings.
• Preparing the reports to comply with local country requirements such as financial statistical information.
• Executing Capex and Fixed assets accounting procedures.
• Processing daily cash application for the nominated INEOS Composites entity.
• Preparing and filing Intrastat reports and supporting the VAT return filing.
• Supporting the external audit process preparing the documentation.
• Reconciling Balance sheet accounts.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
Level of education & Experience in general
·Level of Education & Experience in General:
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration with professional experience of accounting processes and controls over a minimum of 5 years in an international environment;
Professional knowledge of the use and application of SAP system and Business Warehouse reports
Excellent understanding of the use and application of Microsoft: Excel, Word…
Fluent English, other European language (Polish, Finnish or French, Spanish) is a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills
Experience with management and cultural diversity
High degree of tenacity and efficiency orientated
Ability to work within stringent deadlines
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application