IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2020, sales were at 4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
For our office/site in Ningbo we are looking for a
- Key Result Areas: AP process of SAM,
- Check ending balance with suppliers.
- Arrange payment and reimbursement twice a week. (including CNY and USD)
- Book invoice including VAT invoice, import invoice, import VAT invoice, transportation invoice and some others.
- Review employee expense reimbursement.
- Clear AP balance and GRIR in the end of month.
- Verify input tax.
- Reporting audit, tax audit and TP audit.
- Monthly closing for SAM,
- The related party reconciliation of,SAM.
- Filing the vouchers and concerned files.
- Administration of payment and import deferred declaration from SAFE
- Provide business support for tax analysis
- Provide local business support such as stamping for GL team
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the accounting supervisor/ manager.
Make sure payment is correctly & on time. All of these invoices are booked on time.
- Key Result Areas: Treasury affairs
- Record daily receipts, check the bank balance of 5017.
- Responsible for online banking operations. Providing the customs declaration, contract, invoice and other supporting documents for bank.
- Prepare LC and BA paper documents to bank.
- Responsible for following up and handling the operation and documents required by various banking services.
- Bank accounts clearing in SAP every month.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Head of AP/AR China.
Timely, accurate and efficient
- Key Result Areas: Tax affairs
- Verify input tax
- Withhold tax and additional tax for foreign service payment
Ensure the normal operation of tax declaration. Prevent tax risk.
- Key Result Areas:
AP projects from global AP/AR team.
Major Activities: support global APAR team to go live the project successfully.
Level of education & Knowledge:
- College degree with major in accounting.
Experience in general:
- Almost two year of working experience in finance and accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software.
- Skilled use of tax system and tax refund declaration software.
- Junior accountant title, have a solid accounting knowledge foundation.
- Basic spoken and written English.
- Have SAP software experience
Competencies, Behavioral skills:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Be patient in working, trong resistance to pressure.
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail oriented and personal integrity.
- Capable to communicate well and work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals.
- Well English read and writing.
If you require further information please contact Winnie Yu.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.