Home office, Remote, USA
INEOS Styrolution America LLC
- The global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
- Employees: 3,600 worldwide
- Production sites: 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
- Sales: 6 billion EUR in 2021
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority at INEOS. Our US locations are following the INEOS Covid protocols for new hires as a condition of employment:
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated prior to start date, and
- Provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
- Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date and must be fully vaccinated prior to commencement of employment
The Position: Account Manager -
Under the direction of the Director, Specialties Sales, Americas, the incumbent performs varied commercial, account management related functions with a primary focus on sustainable growth within the North American market. Overall duties and direction will be aligned with INEOS Styrolution’s various product strategies for ALL styrenic derivative business units. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, customer relationship management of strategic accounts, identification, and pursuit of new accounts, identifying customer/market needs for both new and existing products, and supporting the development of business cases for new product development.
This position may be required to support growth for both domestic and imported products along with working with a variety of functions including, but not limited to, market development, product management, logistics, technical, and customer service.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute the sales plan and achieve margin targets for the business at strategic accounts.
- Develop and negotiate commercial agreements at strategic accounts.
- Develop and monitor accurate market and customer information for the business.
- Have a deep and thorough understanding of feedstocks and their effect on pricing, supply and demand, and margin.
- Manage both internal and external customers’ expectations efficiently and promptly.
- Facilitate and visit customer’s organizations including their manufacturing plants in order to develop deep and strong relationships and gain intelligence.
- Maintain an accurate forecast requiring constant communication with customers as this volume has a tremendous impact on inventory swings.
- Develop strong relationships with customer service, planning, business management, logistics and organize meetings on an as needed basis to make sure the team is all heading in the right direction and tackling issues.
- Maintain frequent communications with the business management teams.
- Complete all reporting required to effectively manage the business.
- Understand and managing high level complex key accounts, with multiple and sub-accounts.
- Deliver the budgeted volume and profit for the assigned accounts
- Develop new business at existing customers or new customers.
- Manage additional projects to support technology or market development/assessment as assigned.
What you will bring:
- Level of education & knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business field (ex. Marketing/Business, Engineering, Chemistry, or Polymer)
- Experience in general: Minimum 5 years directly related work experience in Sales, Marketing, or Market Development or 10 years combination of directly related work experience and education.
- Technical skills:
- High level of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of polymers industry
- Working expertise of INEOS Styrolution grade range, processes and product formulations
- Good computer skills with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM tools
- Ability to travel frequently via automobile or air travel across North America and internationally as required
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to successfully interface with internal and external personnel from various functions and management levels.
- Proven negotiation and communication skills
- Time management / Entrepreneurial spirit. Must be able to self-manage work load and job scope.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent team worker
- Ability to act entrepreneurially.
The Location: This opportunity is a homebased, remote position.
What we offer to you:
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay, and bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, and life and accidental death insurance plans
- Retirement savings with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
It does not matter where you come from, who you are or how you see yourself. We have an inclusive approach that is open and transparent and welcomes talent first and foremost. At INEOS, we believe a diverse business provides the right platform for open and innovative thinking, and that’s where the best ideas come from. We are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity.
We are excited to hear from you and share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application