2024 Graduate European Commercial Programme
The Graduate Opportunity
We are a unique, non-hierarchical organisation giving graduates direct access to senior management. Our open and direct approach to business will give you the opportunity to develop quickly, in a real job with real responsibilities from day one. Your commitment will be rewarded with attractive conditions including on-the-job training, mentoring and access to worldwide events.
If you are interested in a business role, then our five–year European Commercial Graduate Programme is for you. The programme is designed to give you a breadth of experience early in your career. Based throughout our European sites (UK, Germany, France, Belgium) you will typically rotate roles after 1 or 2 years – moving between countries, different INEOS businesses, and functions. Hence being geographically flexible is essential. Some of the roles you could be assigned are in sustainability, supply chain, procurement, business analysis to name but a few.
We are looking for like-minded people who are passionate, ambitious, motivated, and determined to drive business success. To be considered for the programme you will need:
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree (or equivalent for non-UK degrees) ideally in a numerate, technical, engineering or science related subject
- Commercial interest and aptitude
- The ability to work under pressure with confidence
- A drive for action, initiative, and delivery - a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be flexible and mobile throughout the period of the programme.
We will consider recent graduates with up to two years relevant work experience.
What we offer:
- Responsibility from the very beginning of your career
- At least two rotations within key areas of the business
- Guaranteed placements at two of our European locations (Germany, France, Belgium, UK)
- Support from a senior management mentor
- Soft skills training
- Corporate events at Year 1, Year 3 and the Year 4 Namibia Challenge
- Work-life balance with fitness and health prioritised
- UK starting salary of £36,000 and a competitive equivalent in European locations
- Enhanced salary progression, attractive benefits and annual bonus
- Step 1 - Submit application via our careers website
- Step 2 - Pre-screening questions sent to successful applications
- Stage 3 - Microsoft Teams Interview with a member of the HR Team
- Stage 4 - Virtual Assessment Centre.
- Stage 5 - In-Person Final Interviews in London or Rolle.
Are you IN?
Our Graduate Programme is scheduled to start in September 2024, however subject to business requirement, we may have some starting roles available before then.
If you would like to find out more about the programme and the different positions held by our current graduates, visit our INEOS Graduate page here (Graduates | INEOS Careers)
When applying please note that we can only consider applications uploaded to our online application system.